Items with no label
3335 Discussions

How do I stop the plane mode on my laptop?

OAcos3
Beginner

Hi.

My Dell precission M6700 has the plane mode all the time. it doesn't let me turn my wifi mode on. it is impossible for me to do it. I have made all possible tricks to stop that. the only way for me to connect to internet is through ethernet. it is not confortable to have a long cable across the living room.:(.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Is this the same laptop that has problems with ADOBE?

You need to contact DELL for support on this eight year old laptop. You may also want to contact Microsoft.

Also, I assume you are running Windows 10, version 1909. If that is incorrect, provide the version you are using.

Doc

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Greetings OAcos3, 

Thank you for posting on our Intel Ethernet Community.

This is just a follow up on the case we are currently working. Based on the problem reported, your Ethernet is properly working and it seems to be related to WiFi issue. 

I am going to route this thread to our Wireless support.

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello OAcos3,

Due to Legacy Intel® Wireless Products being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos