平朱000
Beginner

在今年4月底用Intel® 驅動程式與支援助理安裝快速儲存技術後,今天用Intel® 驅動程式與支援助理掃描掃不到快速儲存技術

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello 平朱000,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community. 

Please run the following tool and attach the report generated. 

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

• Intel® SSU Download link 
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Just to confirm, after the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver was installed on your computer, Intel DSA is not scanning new driver updates for this technology is it right?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
平朱000
Beginner

Intel DSA is not scanning new driver updates for this technology is it right? YES,I used Intel® Driver & Support Assistant scan at the end of April and just installed the latest Rapid Storage Technology

. After a few days, I could not scan  Rapid Storage Technology

0 Kudos
平朱000
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello 平朱000,

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for confirming the question, Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) it's actually working fine, it finds and scans graphics drivers, wireless (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth drivers. The utility detects integrated Intel® Graphics Controllers for desktop and laptop computers. For Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) we recommend you to update the drivers manually, For all other graphics controllers, contact your computer manufacturer.

Please check Intel® Driver & Support Assistant FAQ ---> question: What components does the tool detect?

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
平朱000
Beginner

Why Intel® Driver & Support Assistant can use auto search to Rapid Storage Technology before, but not now? so I need to manually search and install intel Rapid Storage Technology?

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello 平朱000,

Thank you for your response.

Regarding your question, our recommendation is to install Intel® RST driver manually since based on Intel® Driver & Support Assistant FAQ the utility detects integrated Intel® Graphics Controllers, Wireless, for desktop and laptop computers.

Even if that worked before the tool is meant for the drivers mentioned above in laptop and desktops system, in any case, I would like to mention that there will be a new release of Intel® Driver & Support Assistant very soon, so you might test it even if the utility detects the drivers mentioned before.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos