Items with no label
3335 Discussions

[Realsense SDK] Merging Scan & Align Object

AHoan1
Novice

Dear,

I'm working on Realsense SDK and SR300,

1 - How to merge two PXCM3DScan or create multi PXCM3DScan in a PXCMSenseManager;

2 - Having two parts of an object, how to auto align?

3 - In PXCM3DScan, can you show me how to Reconstruct 2 PXCM3DScan to a file?

4 - Having *rssdk files of a model, how to merge?

Thanks!

71 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

It is possible that the USB port is getting overwhelmed by the amount of data being sent to it by the camera. You may be able to get greater stability by reducing the 'Max Triangles' and 'Max Vertices' values in the side-panel.

0 Kudos
AHoan1
Novice

Dear,

Why is my computer does know the driver of The SR300?

Could you show me the way to fix it?

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

This topic has only been discussed once before, so the information available is limited. Here it is though:

0 Kudos
AHoan1
Novice

Dear,

Probably you don't understand my question yet?

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I see what happened. When a conversation is very long like this one is, not all pages are shown on the page counter at first. So I was answering a question from page 3 instead of page 5. My apologies!

Also with these old conversations, they are not shown on the front page of the forum when comments are added. So if you want help from Intel support team members, you should create a new question so that they can see it. This is because when you comment, only the people who have previously commented are told that the discussion has updated.

It looks as though you have a bad SR300 driver installation. I would recommend right-clicking on all of your RealSense drivers in the Device Manager and selecting Uninstall on each one to remove them from the Device Manager. Unplug the camera, wait a couple of seconds and then plug it back in. The drivers should then start automatically re-installing.

It may not work the first time you try it. If the full set of drivers (RGB, Depth and Virtual Driver) do not appear, repeat the driver uninstall and unplug-replug again. If you try this several times and it still does not work, please come back here for further advice. Thanks!

0 Kudos
AHoan1
Novice

Dear,

First, I'm sorry to ask this question.

Because I don't know how to create a new question on this page, too difficult to use.

Currently, I using R200 to scan a model and I got some errors as the image below.

Please help me fix it by configuring in source code c# .

Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I do not think this is something that changes to the source code would fix. It could be that the camera is having difficulty seeing those areas because your body is turned away from the camera on that side of your body because of how you are standing. I recommend standing in a straight-ahead pose in front of the camera, where your body is not turned, and see if that helps.

0 Kudos
AHoan1
Novice

Dear,

Thank for your support.

But I need to get full model thus I can't don't move.

Could you give me a suggestion?

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

If you cannot move, another solution may be to put baby powder on the parts of the body that the camera has trouble with. This often helps the camera to see areas it could not see before, as it changes how the laser light sees the area with the baby powder on. If you do not have baby powder, talcum powder might do the same.