Items with no label
3335 Discussions

System integration of depth sensor D420 and vision board D4

bvenu
Beginner

Hi

Apologies for a noob question.

I have a D430 depth sensor, D4 vision processor board and D400 50-pin interposer. However, I am not able to figure out the interconnections or the cable required to connect them together.

I like to use this system in an identical fashion to the D435 camera. I am hoping to connect the D430 camera to the D4 vision process via the interposer. Then connect to the host PC running linux using type C USB.

Does this require PCB design skills. Any help here will be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Is it the Rigid Interposer board that you have, please?

2.png

If so, you should not need a cable to connect the Vision Processor D4 board and the D420 camera module board together. The Rigid Interposer acts as a solid bridge between the two boards.

One end of the Rigid Interposer should plug onto the matching 50 pin connector on the D420 board. The other end of the Interposer should plug onto the matching connector on the top of the D4 board.

1.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Is it the Rigid Interposer board that you have, please?

2.png

If so, you should not need a cable to connect the Vision Processor D4 board and the D420 camera module board together. The Rigid Interposer acts as a solid bridge between the two boards.

One end of the Rigid Interposer should plug onto the matching 50 pin connector on the D420 board. The other end of the Interposer should plug onto the matching connector on the top of the D4 board.

1.png

0 Kudos
bvenu
Beginner

Thanks MartyG

0 Kudos