Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

how to uninstall Nios II eclipse

dsun01
New Contributor III

Dear Support, 

I have trouble to run the Nios II eclipse properly, you can see the problem detail here. 

Re: Template is empty in the Nios II application and BSP from Template - Intel Communities

I don't know why I didn't get any response after I posed it there. 

I keep searching on the Forum, I notice that there is a very old post may give me some hint,

https://community.intel.com/t5/Nios-II-Embedded-Design-Suite/Problems-with-creating-a-Nios-II-Application-and-BSP-from/td-p/64196

I quoted here. 

After uninstalling Nios II EDS, I indeed found some Eclipse files and folders remaining. I manually deleted them, then installed back Nios II EDS and I finally got the "nios ii application and bsp from template" back :). That probably was a problem of corrupted Eclipse. 

How to uninstall the Nios II EDS? it is not shown in the windows "uninstall or change a program" list. 

please give an uninstall procedure detail or a link to it. 

thank you very much. 

David

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

We recommend that you uninstall everything completely, and reinstall everything again completely. As there might be unexpected behavior if the installation is not been done correctly. If you don't see it in the control panel in the uninstall section, I believe it has been removed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

We recommend that you uninstall everything completely, and reinstall everything again completely. As there might be unexpected behavior if the installation is not been done correctly. If you don't see it in the control panel in the uninstall section, I believe it has been removed.

0 Kudos
dsun01
New Contributor III

Thank you very much, I will follow your instruction. 

0 Kudos