Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12618 Discussions

Download zImage to Altera DE2 Board

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

when I try to download the zImage that was created using NiosII_cycloneII_2c35_full_featured_sopc.ptf from nios2eds 9.0 design suite i get the following error ... 

Using cable "USB-Blaster [USB-0]", device 1, instance 0x00 

Pausing target processor: not responding. 

Resetting and trying again: FAILED 

Leaving target processor paused 

this of-course happens after I configure the DE2 board using the full_featured.sof file that came with the nios2eds 9.0 verilog examples 

any help is greatly appreciated .. thanks
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Are you using a licensed or unlicensed version of Quartus  

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TwistedNRG @ Jul 13 2009, 04:21 PM) <{post_snapback}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=23097)</div> 

--- Quote Start ---  

when I try to download the zImage that was created using NiosII_cycloneII_2c35_full_featured_sopc.ptf from nios2eds 9.0 design suite i get the following error ... 

this of-course happens after I configure the DE2 board using the full_featured.sof file that came with the nios2eds 9.0 verilog examples 

any help is greatly appreciated .. thanks[/b] 

--- Quote End ---  

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rohininagpal @ Jul 15 2009, 10:54 PM) <{post_snapback}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=23143)</div> 

--- Quote Start ---  

Are you using a licensed or unlicensed version of Quartus  

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TwistedNRG @ Jul 13 2009, 04:21 PM) <{post_snapback}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=23097) 

--- Quote End ---  

--- Quote Start ---  

any help is greatly appreciated .. thanks[/b] 

--- Quote End ---  

[/b] 

--- Quote End ---  

I&#39;m using the Quartus Free web edition
0 Kudos