Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

FireFly Schematic

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I otained a new firefly EP1C12 module, and I need the schematic for interafce to the external devices. Could anyone point me to the right place to get one? I contacted the Altera support, and they send me the schematic of the plug-in module for the firefly EP1C12 module. I need the schematic of the firely module only. Many thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

Do you need the schematic for the 1C12 module with the FPGA on it? Or the board it plugs into? (Sorry I forget which is which). The latest Nios II 5.0 evaulation release should have these in the 'documents' folder -- this is a free (but large) download. If you don't want to install all of that just to get the schematic, send me an email with your email address and I'll send it to you.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Thanks Jesse, 

I emailed you, so please let me know if you have the schematic of the 1C12 module (2in x 2in board) with the FPGA on it. Thank you mcuh. 

MTDV
0 Kudos