OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

Help With OpenCL SDK

laydum
Beginner
I have a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family. I updated the drivers and what not but it still won't let me run OpenCL. I'm not totally sure what the problem is or how to resolve it but i really need to be able to run OpenCL. Any input at all would be great. Thanks!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shiri_M_Intel
Employee
Hi,
I would like to help but need more info.
Were you able to install the SDK?
Did the installer finish with success?
Where you able to compile and run the OpenCL SDK samples?
Do you have other vendors OpenCL implemntations installed on your system?
Thanks, Shiri

0 Kudos
Shiri_M_Intel
Employee
Hi
I didnt notice earlier, but also check the HW systems supported in installation notes.
We currently do not support Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
Thanks, Shiri
0 Kudos
lysalyn
Beginner
tell me why?
I got this message when I ran the utility
I checked the comp manufacture, no luck in finding out what the problem is, dont know when it started happening, suggestions?

Product Detected

Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Current Driver Installed

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

the other message I get on startup from windows installation device
software did not successfully install...
0 Kudos
lysalyn
Beginner
tell me why?
I got this message when I ran the utility
I checked the comp manufacture, no luck in finding out what the problem is, dont know when it started happening, suggestions?

Product Detected

Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Current Driver Installed

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

the other message I get on startup from windows installation device
software did not successfully install...
0 Kudos