OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1720 Discussions

Intel N95 **Internal compiler error** Do not know how to split the result of this operator!

awdmesh
Beginner

System Details

Ubuntu 22.04

Small Form PC with Intel N95

Software from apt.repos.intel.com/oneapi

intel-oneapi-runtime-opencl

intel-oneapti-runtime-compilers

intel-opencl-icd

etc..

clinfo shows the following

OpenCL 3.0

2023.15.3.0.20_160000

I've tried to set all the options with CL_CONFIG_CPU_TARGET_ARCH within a terminal before running after receiving the error I put in the subject line. No matter which target I select, it ends in the same error. Is it possible it's just something with the Intel N95 CPU? Hoping there's a fix.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies
cw_intel

Hi,

Sorry for the delay reply.  We are evaluating this issue internally and will let you know when we have any conclusions.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
cw_intel

Hi,

Sorry for the delay reply. We tested some other OpenCL applications on this machine and all of them could run successfully. There maybe one issue for this application, we will try to fix it.

I will let you know when there are any updates.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
awdmesh
Beginner
That would be incredibly kind and amazing if you could. Also great to hear other Opencl applications are working!
0 Kudos
awdmesh
Beginner
To follow up on this, I tried Openblas and it compiled no problem against I believe the opencl. I was then able to build and use whispercpp with openblas on this same cpu we are discussing.

Any help in altering fosphor to run would be greatly appreciated or at the least any help crafting up a ticket to put on the fopshor GitHub in the hope someone else can fix it would also be great.
0 Kudos
cw_intel

Hi,

This issue will be fixed in the next release. Please test your code again when it is available.

If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Thanks

0 Kudos