OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1718 Discussions

Intel OpenCL for Xeon E5 processors and Xeon Phi Coprocessors?

Lilian_C_
Beginner

Hi,

I'm using a CentOS Linux server with dual Intel Xeon CPU(E5) and dual Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor(KNC).

(1) According to https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-drivers, the only Intel OpenCL Runtime supporting both Intel CPU and Intel MIC is OpenCL™ Runtime 14.2However, its manual only stated its support to Intel Xeon Processor E3 Family. May I know if it compatible with Xeon E5 CPU?

(2) The MPSS I'm using is 3.4.3. Does it work with OpenCL Runtime 14.2 ? Or I must downgraded to MPSS 3.3?

(3) I installed OpenCL Rumtime 14.2 and 16.1 but both do not come with OpenCL header files. Where can I download the corresponding Intel implemented OpenCL headers?  Do OpenCL 2.0 header files downloaded from khronos site work with Intel OpenCL?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
0 Replies