- The 2019 Beta Release is available. It includes more enhancements for IDE support.
- Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications 2019 Beta is currently only distributed as a subcomponent of Intel® System Studio 2019 Beta.
- Access the download from the Beta Portal Page.
- Review the release notes for more information.
- On Windows systems, components in Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 and earlier may conflict with the Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications install process.
- Consider replacement of Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 with a newer revision of that product.
- Below is an example of the error encountered.
So search engines pick this up:
Windows Installer failed to configure product:
Error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.
Error code: 1603
File name: gen_debugger_host_release_1.1.63081.0.msi