OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

License

Jerome_Dubois
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I tried to search on the Intel website any information about the License under which the Intel OpenCL SDK (2012) is being distributed?

I had a look at the license.txt file being distributed with the intel ocl sdk 2012 linux x64 rpm.

Apart from the following information:

"The scope and duration (time period) of your license depends on the type of license you obtained from Intel. The variety of license types are set forth below, which may not be available for all "Intel(R) Software Development Products" and therefore may not apply to the Materials. For more information on the types of licenses, please contact Intel or your sales representative."

I cannot clearly identify this information...

Does someone in this forum have any information/pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jérôme.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ARNON_P_Intel
Employee
The EULA is also available at: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-sdk-eula/ What specifically are you trying to do? Arnon
0 Kudos