OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

Where can I find the Intel SDK for OpenCL version 1.1 or 1.0?

Johannes_R_1
Beginner

Hi,

I am facing some issues with the current Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications because it is made for OpenCL 1.2. I need a SDK version for OpenCL 1.1 or 1.0 (Windows) but cannot find it anywhere on the web. Is it still available or is it otherwise possible to downgrade the 1.2 version?

Best,

Johannes

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Raghupathi_M_Intel

What issue are you running into? You should be able to run 1.1 apps with the SDK you have.

Raghu

0 Kudos
Johannes_R_1
Beginner

Hi Raghu,

I have just joined an open-source project developing a simulation engine (geppetto.org) that uses OpenCL. I cannot get the current release running on my machine, one developer told me that he heard there were some problems with running it on the Intel OpenCL 1.2 drivers. I want to check whether it has anything to do with that or it's another issue. 

Best,

Johannes

0 Kudos
Raghupathi_M_Intel

Hi Johannes,

I think the right thing to do is to use the latest SDK and runtime (driver) since these include lot of improvements and fixes. Is the problem you are running into an app issue or a driver issue? Anyway you can provide more details so that we can help you better?

Raghu

0 Kudos