OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

Where can i download the Release 2 of Intel® SDK for OpenCL SDK 2014?

ig__ig
Beginner

Hi, mates,

i searched almost everywhere, who know where to download it or the new version? all links to download the sdk in intel.com are invalid.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Michael_C_Intel1

Hi IG,

Thanks for the sighting. Can you clarify which sdk links you're having difficulty with?

Intel OpenCL SDK 2014 R2 is no longer available publicly... but there are newer versions available here:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-opencl

I just tried a few links accessible from the download button on the page linked above... they worked OK.

Can you share your goal with the SDK? Are you trying to target older hardware by using the 2014 SDK?

Can you share your CPU SKU, OS, OCL Driver Version, OCL Implementation Spec version conformance expectations for your application?... i.e. (1.2,2.0, 2.1, etc...)?

For legacy hardware and linux, you may want to see building against the open source Beignet distribution as an option. 

-MichaelC

0 Kudos