OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

where to get the intel opencl sdk

ibarsenior
Beginner

Hi, I need to download the opencl sdk again. The software I use in conjunction to the SDK requires it. Not just the runtimes. The full SDK that was available for download a while back.

Can anyone please help me ? Its strange you guys dont make it easily accessible.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
rrymarcz
Novice
Hi, have you tried a stand-alone Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications download?
0 Kudos
ibarsenior
Beginner

Hi, thanks for your reply,

Yes I have tried many times, I have signed up, activated the license, clicked the link in the email which opens up the intel portal again but no actual link to an executable for download, from what google says, many other people are having issues too.

0 Kudos
rrymarcz
Novice

You can use your individual Intel account, ie. section: Content, sub-section: Software products. All SDKs details can be found there, e. g. a free licence expiry date. 

0 Kudos
ibarsenior
Beginner

Hi thanks again for the reply, its not listed after thanking me for the activiting the license. I really dont know what else to say. Can you list it under my account for me somehow. This is a really stupid problem to have and adding unnecceary complications to something that is free of charge anyway.

0 Kudos
cw_intel

Hi,

Do you download the SDK from https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/opencl-sdk/choose-download.html ?  I tried this link and still could download OpenCL SDK.

0 Kudos