Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14964 Discussions

İntel XTU kurulumda 0x80070643 hatası

Kronoslce
Beginner

Rastgele erişimli hafıza:4,00 GB
HDD: TOSHIBA MQ01ABF050
EKRAN KARTI:İntel HD Graphics 620 & Nvidia Geforce 920M (Dizüstü Bilgisayar)
ANAKART: AsusTek BİLGİSAYAR A.Ş. X541UJ
İŞLEMCİ:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Kronoslce  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation. 

Also, please be aware that Intel® XTU was designed to work with X or K processors (unlocked processors) and, you have a U processor, the Intel® XTU will not install on your laptop because is not compatible. You can verify here the supported processors by this tool: Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

Kronoslce
Beginner

Keşke benimkide destekleseydi iyi olurdu yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Kronoslce  

Thank you for your reply. I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.  

The Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) is used to overclock, monitor, and stress a system. This application is supported with unlocked processors (K- and X-series) only, since these processors can be overclocked and stressed out and it won't be installed or supported on other processors due to the reason mentioned above. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
hayalet
Beginner

merhabalar öncelikle kolay gelsin işlemcim  intel core 12600k intel extreme tuning utility kurulmuyor 0x80070643 hatası veriyor bunun nedeni nedir yardımcı olursanız sevinirim

0 Kudos