Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15527 Discussions

0ghz 0C on my i3 8350k 4ghz.

i3Gamner
Beginner

So im trying to overlcock my cpu trew intel extreme tuning utility. But it shows 0ghz and 0C, and also the cpu usage on it is going crazy fast. I have tried uninstaling it and instaling it i need help all i wanna do is overlock my cpu to 4.5ghz. Anyone help plis 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @i3Gamner  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® XTU, I will gladly assist you here. 

1. Load the BIOS defaults, if you need assistance with this step, contact your System Manufacturer
  2. Try a Fresh installation of the Intel® XTU to completely remove it by following this article
  3. If the issue persists, run this utility and attach the report: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @i3Gamner  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @i3Gamner  

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos