Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14723 Discussions

11600K Stuck At 4.58GHZ on ROG Z590-E

psssvst
Beginner

Recently, I wanted to overclock my processor. First, I have tried Asus AI overclocking. I'm on Asus Rog Strix Z590-E Gaming Wifi. After trying overclocking, even after certain stress and benchmark stress, though processor doesn't cross 53 Celsius, it's click speed didn't cross 4.58GHZ. So, I tried manual overclocking. I tried to over clock to 5.0 Ghz, but still it didn't cross 4.58GHZ with around same temps. So, I even tried to over clock to 5.2GHZ, but still same issue. Then I thought Task Manager had some issue, and I also tried AIDA64 and Armoury Crate too, but they shown same. Hence, I'm thinking there is some issue with processor, and contacting you. My processor is under warranty, and I want to claim it.

Please check this and do needful.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello psssvst, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. If I understand correctly, you want to be able to overclock the CPU but it is not able to proceed with this process is that correct? Just to confirm as well, are you experiencing other issues in your system which is why you want to overclock your CPU? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
psssvst
Beginner

Yes sir. That's what I meant. I have been trying to overclock because, I'm a developer and I use Android Studio, but my desktop doesn't process anything in good time. I meant for example, after programming, if I try to run the app in Android Virtual Device, the gradle build seriously takes about 10-20 minutes, and the AVD just appears and IDE says launching, but it never turns on. It's like performance issues.
I have contacted intel warranty team, they said they forwarded this issue to concerned team, and I am waiting for their response too.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello psssvst, 

Thank you for letting us know about this details. I have sent you an email regarding this thread, please check your inbox for more details. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos