Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14876 Discussions

14700k problems gaming

colorete
Beginner

Well im started to get dissapointed about the processor, i was concerned about 19 14900k had stability isdues, and i got the 14700k for that point... But im starting to get game crashes on battlefield v (which i cannot access anymore to any round) battlefield 2042 (randomly crashes 2 or 3 times in the week) also last week i installed the callisto protocol played fine the whole tuesday, but yesterday.. That will saturday... I cant even play 5 seconds, continue trying till get in till i get the crashes on the menu
Also other games crash often like atomic heart too, or sniper elite 5

I mean, i payed a fortune for quality and get annoyest cpu of the moment...

Edit.. It only happens when i play.. In windows eveything is fine no bsod, nothing eveything cool

My temperatures are fine, i have 9 fans in the cage and the air tower, i dont remember the temperatures but dont go above 70c while gaming

Any solution to this?

edit...i was remembering an YES its microsoft fault, i installed callipsto protocol 25 june, then on the next days microsoft send an update, and after that I realized the problems I have, came after that update, i saw another guy on youtube complaining about the same thing...

intel can you yell at microsoft

i7 14700k
@48gb ram ddr5 7200mts xmp profile
Rog strix b760a gaming.. Latest bios
Peerless assassin 120mm argb
Rtx4060
Latest intel drivers updated
Win 11 fully updated

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mike_Intel

Hello colorete,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

And also thank you for updating your post that the issue started after Microsoft update.

If there are a lot of users who is going to raise this issue to Microsoft, they may provide a fix soon.

As for the Intel product, do you have any questions or clarifications?

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos