1. 为什么DDR3L比DDR4要好。理论上不应该啊。

2.3855u只能比1900高这么多吗?还是别的问题。谢谢

3.3855U的优势在哪?谢谢

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello zhuangzhuang,

Please let me review your inquiry, I will update the thread as soon as possible.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/113797 zhuangzhuang, thank you for your patience.

I am still checking on this, but at this stage we are having some issues with the translation to English. Could you please rephrase your questions?

In the meantime I would like to share a couple of things with you; at the following link; http://www.pcgamer.com/the-differences-between-ddr3-and-ddr4-ram/ The differences between DDR3 and DDR4 RAM | PC Gamer you will find some of the differences for these type of memory, and here; http://ark.intel.com/compare/78867,92211 Intel® Product Specification Comparison you will be able to get the highlighted differences for these two processors.

The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
CGuo3
Beginner

hi thanks

1.In theory DDR4 is better than DDR3,but from the test point of view DDR3L is better than DDR4。I don't know why?

2.3855u can only be so little higher than 1900? Or Other reason?

3.Where is the advantage of 3855u?

These problems are based on the annex test results proposed

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/113797 zhuangzhuang, thanks for posting in English.

Please let me double check this.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/113797 zhuangzhuang, I have got some answers for you, I will post them the same way you did;

1. DDR4 standard is new; therefore, there are improvements on speed, latency and power consumption. Based on specs, DDR4 is better.
  2. This answers this question and the next one. Based on specs, Intel® Celeron® Processor 3855U is mobile so both are different platforms. This processor supports more faster RAM meaning that the performance will be better. The graphics controller is also more powerful making possible to set 4K resolutions.

Now, based on that it is difficult to test two different platforms, in this case Desktop vs Mobile since both have different features and are intended for different tasks.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos