Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14946 Discussions

ARK Ascended freezing

slva7
Novice

overthan 2 week i cant play ark its freezing on character creation or when inside game (inside game freezing happen only on survival of the fittest) even after new update they said it fix it and still have same issues i reinstall it and wont work i delete nivida driver and back to old one and work little bit then freez and i reinstall nivida drivier with DDU and get new drivier and wont work is the only way work when i put this command on steam before i start the game (-d3d11) but the game is unplayable cuse drop fps and give me 30fps most
plus i read on steam community's players have same problem and most use same cpu i use i7 9th
Does anyone have a solution to this problem ?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @slva7  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I understand that you are having freezing issues with Ark: Survival Ascended, I will do my best to assist you. 

Please, answer these questions to have a better perspective of this issue: 

1. What is your processor model? 
  2. Does the freezing happen only in games or does the system freeze in general? 
  3. Does the freezing happen only in Ark: Survival Ascended or in other games as well? 
  4. Are you using integrated graphics (Intel) or dedicated graphics? Most of the time, issues with games are related to graphics, not the processor itself.

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
slva7
Novice
  1. What is your processor model?  i7-9700f (when i was check for problems i saw many players same cpu have problems 9th and most i7 9th)
  2. Does the freezing happen only in games or does the system freeze in general?   in game only
  3. Does the freezing happen only in Ark: Survival Ascended or in other games as well?    no other games is work fine
  4. Are you using integrated graphics (Intel) or dedicated graphics? Most of the time, issues with games are related to graphics, not the processor itself. i use 4070 yes i know you right but when i was check for issues most use 9th so isaid let me ask here maybe i find answer 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @slva7  

Thank you for the information provided. 

I get your point of view and we can test the processor's health, nonetheless, this seems to be more on the graphics side. 

Please test the processor and attach the reports of the following tools: 

Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool 

Note: Please attach the complete Screenshot or click on "File", select the "View Results File" option, save, and attach the report. 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

slva7
Novice

this is it

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @slva7  

Thank you for the information provided, however, I am still missing the Intel SSU report.  

Please attach the Intel SSU report so we can have more general information about your system: 

Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

slva7
Novice

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @slva7  

Thank you for the information provided. 

The system is up to date, and the processor passed the test.  

We recommend you contact your GPU manufacturer for assistance with your graphics since this issue doesn't seem to be related to the processor but the graphics and the issue only happens in games. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos