Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15422 Discussions

Core i7 14700k esquentando muito

PauloSergio
Beginner

Boa noite!

Tenho uma placa mae gigabyte b760m e um processador i7 14700k, estou notando que ele esquenta muito e sei sobre o assunto do undervoltz. Como fazer nesse chipset essa configuração ?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello PauloSergio, 

Por favor, esteja ciente de que só podemos apoiá-lo em inglês. Usamos uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir essa resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa.

Thank you for posting in the communities. I noticed you mention about overheating issues with your system. Before underclocking your system, it would be best to try and diagnose the source of the issue first. For this step, may I please know the cooling system and power supply that you are using? Additionally, what is the specific temperature that you are seeing and what software are you using to observe it? You may also share your SSU logs so I can be more familiar with your system configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PauloSergio
Beginner

Segue o teste

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello PauloSergio

Por favor, esteja ciente de que só podemos apoiá-lo em inglês. Usamos uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir essa resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa.

Thank you for sharing your SSU log file. It would be a great help if we could get more information about your system to properly analyze the root cause. Kindly fill in the following details below:

1) What cooling system is used?

2) What PSU make and model does your system have?

3) How much temperature is registering when you say "it's getting very hot"? What application is used for monitoring the temp?

4) Is the behavior (getting high temperature) happening only when a specific application is running? If yes, provide the application(s) that triggers the issue.

We will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello PauloSergio

Were you able to check the previous post? We are just waiting for the additional details we request from you, so we can identify the next steps that need to be taken to solve this issue.

We will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,

JeanetteC.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello PauloSergio, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing your case. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
PauloSergio
Beginner

Nao estou conseguindo responder! 

Vou enviar via imagem

0 Kudos