Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14594 Discussions

Documentation and Intel VIIV,Intel Centino or Intel Centrino Duo on Intel Core Duo T2300 processors

Philiplong3
Novice
Hi guys.Can everyone provide me Product Brief of Intel Core Duo T2300 processors and its related documentation ?
Intel VIIV does support Intel Core Duo T2300 processors ?
Intel Core Duo T2300 processors does support Intel Centrino mobile technology or Intel Centrino Duo mobile technology ?
I hope everyone to receive an answer from everyone as soon as possible
Thank you so much,guys
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

OMG, you're talking about a processor from 2006. Not sure why you want this information so long afterwards.

The Viiv program/branding was shelved (oops, "de-emphasized") starting in 2007. The Centrino program/branding lasted a little longer, through 2013.

Like so many other places, Intel has purged most of the documentation for long-discontinued products and programs. Here's what I could find:

Processor information:

Program information:

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

OMG, you're talking about a processor from 2006. Not sure why you want this information so long afterwards.

The Viiv program/branding was shelved (oops, "de-emphasized") starting in 2007. The Centrino program/branding lasted a little longer, through 2013.

Like so many other places, Intel has purged most of the documentation for long-discontinued products and programs. Here's what I could find:

Processor information:

Program information:

Hope this helps,

...S

Philiplong3
Novice
Excuse me. So does this Intel Core Duo T2300 processors support Intel vPro Technology?
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No, it doesn't. My understanding was that vPro was not supported until the Core 2 generation.

...S