Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14573 Discussions

Gostaria de saber se o o processador e3 1270 v2 pega na placa mãe gsuo h61v10c ??? Pfvr responde ai

Gabrie01
Novice
0 Kudos
18 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You will have to ask the motherboard manufacturer if their bios supports that processor.

Socket support is not enough.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Gabrie01
Novice
Mas eu não seio qual a fabricante da placa, poderia me ajudar?
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

If there is no identification on the board, then there is not much that can be done.

If you can get to the bios of the board, there may be information there.  But, without a processor, there is nothing you can do.

If you can boot the OS, well, that requires a processor.   If you can boot the OS, download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Hard to imagine a board without any identification.

0 Kudos
Gabrie01
Novice
Vi aqui que minha placa mãe usa a BIOS 4.6.5
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

But, that still does not identify the board.  Take a several GOOD photos of the board and post them.

0 Kudos
Gabrie01
Novice
Não seio como posto as fotos,se possível min ajude no Instagram @gabriellima207 por favor
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

When replying to the thread, there is a box under you that says "Drag and drop here....."

That is where you put the photos.   We will not go to instagram to get them.

AlHill
Super User

Great, but I do not have an account there, so I cannot log in.

0 Kudos
Gabrie01
Novice
Mas não precisa, ao clicar no link,1- clicar nos 3 pontinhos 2- clicar em view
0 Kudos
Gabrie01
Novice
Viu aí as informações do Vídeo?
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, all I see is a sign in screen.  Find a way to attach those photos to this thread.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is no 3 dots.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

That cpu-z photo provides no information except that you have a board from 2010.

Provide photos of the board itself.

0 Kudos
Gabrie01
Novice
Ok, daqui a 30 minutos eu mando, pois vou ter que desmontar aqui
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Well, I looked at all of your photos, and (as you said) there is nothing I can see that identifies that board, except that it supports the 1155 socket.

Your cpu-z photo shows that it has a Sandy Bridge chipset.

the processor you asked about (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/65727/intel-xeon-processor-e31270-v2-8m-cache-3-50-ghz.html ) also supports the 1155 socket.  BUT...  This does not mean that the motherboard bios actually supports that processor.

Now, the processor is an ivy bridge xeon processor.  If the board does support it, it would have to have a bios upgrade in order to do so. 

Without proper bios support, the processor may work, may partially work, or may not work at all.  And, you risk damage to the processor and/or motherboard.  And, there is the question of power required for the processor as well as cooling for the processor.

So, without knowing whose board this is, and what their specifications and cpu support requirements are, there is nothing that can be done here.

Sorry,