Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

I have a big problems in the video games.

GJoac
Beginner

Hello, I have an intel core i5 4670k and for some time, I have problems on video games, I send you to the following link to find :

https://youtu.be/q1JGKwaaQg8

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/32/2/1502212546-20170808-190356-10.jpg

to remedy this problem, so I disable the 4th heart when using these games and there was no more bug. I would like to know how to solve this problem.

0 Kudos
28 Replies
GJoac
Beginner

I already tried with another graphics processor in my opinion, part of my 4th heart is physically damaged

0 Kudos
SLv00
Beginner

这很有可能是硬件软件搭配不当产生的问题,也可能是操作系统产生的问题,尽量换用正版操作系统原装产品零件,试试

0 Kudos
GJoac
Beginner

在这种情况下我该怎么办?我回到了Windows 7,完全格式化了我的硬盘,但没有任何改变问题!

0 Kudos
GJoac
Beginner

我有一个理论认为,只是晶体管在第四心脏中完全被烘焙,压力测试软件表明第四心脏无法无误地进行计算。 更不用说我完全擦除硬盘上的所有东西,以及我放回窗户的次数.10只用了3颗心来解决我的所有问题,第4颗心有问题, intel诊断实用程序找不到任何东西!

0 Kudos
GJoac
Beginner

Helo, i have a theory is that it is simply that transistors have literally roasted in the 4th heart, the stress test software indicates that the 4th heart is not able to make calculations without errors. Not to mention all the times when I completely erase everything from my hard drive and thus the number of times I put back windows 10. Using only 3 hearts that solves all my problems, the 4th heart has a problem and the intel diagnostic utility could not find anything !

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello GJoac,

Thank you for the update.

Based on the troubleshooting steps tested, we recommend contacting your system manufacturer for further support. 

If you consider that the processor is faulty, we recommend contacting Intel Customer Support in your region for warranty options.

Intel Customer Support Contact Information for Europe, Middle East and Africa

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello GJoac,

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello GJoac,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos