Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14592 Discussions

I have an open ticket with the Intel support and I am on the Philippines. I was advised they are going to transfer me to Philippines warranty. Unit was bought from Amazon USA.

JMazz3
Beginner

Ticket number 04368899;

Intel® Core™ i5-9600K is busted and causing BSOD.

I have an open ticket with the Intel support and I am on the Philippines. I was advised they are going to transfer me to Philippines warranty. Unit was bought from Amazon USA.

Maria from Intel Support responded 4 Days ago 11:27 AM

Hello Joevani,

If you want to continue with the warranty in Philippines I can transfer your case to the proper warranty team from the Philippines. They will provide you all the details to continue the warranty process.

Have a nice day!

Some please help me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

JMazz3, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I can see here in our Intel® database that a message was sent to you requesting personal information needed to start the warranty process, please reply back to that message for the agent in charge of your case to further assist you.

Additionally, I will let them know that you need further assistance with the warranty process, an agent will get in contact with you soon to continue with the warranty assistance.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

JMazz3, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I can see here in our Intel® database that a message was sent to you requesting personal information needed to start the warranty process, please reply back to that message for the agent in charge of your case to further assist you.

Additionally, I will let them know that you need further assistance with the warranty process, an agent will get in contact with you soon to continue with the warranty assistance.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

JMazz3
Beginner

Thanks you so much.

0 Kudos