Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

I tried the Microsoft's teleportation speed of their quantum algorithm and it worked. The more qubit I included in the code, the faster the teleportation gets. I was wondering if you can include Microsoft's quantum algorithm in your processors.

RAlva5
Novice

You --Intel-- are focusing on making smaller chips, why don't you try increasing your clock speed using Microsoft's quantum algorithm instead? A qubit consumes up to 500 MB of ram in Microsoft's quantum algorithm. I was wondering if you can increase your processor clock speed even up to 100 GHz or more using microsoft's quantum algorithm.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RAlva5, Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated. We will forward this request to the proper team to review your request and the information provided. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello I would like to add that Intel and Microsoft have had a successful and continued partnership, and this is still the case. To follow up on your request, we invite you to subscribe to the Social Media outlets Intel uses to communicate news about upcoming products (e.g. Twitter or Facebook). You can also visit our https://newsroom.intel.com/ for the most recent Intel news. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RAlva5
Novice

Ok I will. Thanks!

0 Kudos