Running a local emulator server (Firebase) on my new Dell XPS 13 with i7-1065G7 CPU, I am getting these errors:
Assertion failed: new_time >= loop->time, file c:\ws\deps\uv\src\win\core.c, line 309
I googled it and found that there are many who have this error, all with new Ice Lake processors, especially when running Node JS.
Is this something that someone else has run into, and does anyone have a solution?
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
To better assist you I would like to gather some additional information from you:
- What is the operating system installed on the computer?
- I would like to confirm the emulator, is it Firebase CLI?
- Please provide details step by step to replicate that error message.
- Is there any other system that is not experiencing this behavior? If so please provide the model of the system/components.
Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.
Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)
1. Intel® SSU Download link
2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Intel Technical Support Technician
Hi, sorry about the delay. COVID-19 takes up all the attention these days!
So, Microsoft pushed a BIOS update 1.0.7 (with no info on what was inside!) and after that, I don't seem to have the issue anymore. Not that I've been doing a ton of testing on it yet. For now, we can close this issue, and if it comes back, then I will create a new issue and include the information you asked for.