Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Integrated graphics

SMOLS
Beginner

Hello. I have a performance issue with an Intel Core i5-3470 3.20 GHz Integrated GPU (Intel HD Graphics 2500). Judging by what I found on the Internet, it should run at least all old games and can be as powerful as the Nvidia GeForce 610, but even the most undemanding games do not produce stable FPS. In the BIOS settings, I set the amount of memory from the RAM to a maximum of 1 GB, but there was no result. This may be due to the driver. It does not have a certificate or it is incorrect, so you have to constantly turn on the computer with disabled driver signature verification. But even with the 2013 driver, which has no problems with the certificate, there is still no stable FPS in games.

P.S. Forgive me if something is not clear. I use translator.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
SMOLS
Beginner
0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello SMOLS,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Unfortunately, the Intel® HD Graphics 2500 and the Core i5-3470 are discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos