Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14698 Discussions

Intel Application Optimization "No Applications Detected" APO

kingy
Beginner

I finally managed to get into Intel APO but when enabled it says "no applications have been detected" I have hitman and metro exodus enhanced installed but it does not see it. 

How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello kingy,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that the Intel® Application Optimization does not let you optimize your games due to this error.

To help you further, I will need the report from the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU). Please run this tool and attach the file.

Also, I would appreciate it if you could take a picture of this error.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
NEEE
Beginner

I have the same problem. Can you explain more clearly how to solve it?

0 Kudos
SlaytheJay
Novice

Open the game , with Intel APO open then close the game then close steam and re open it, then close APO and re open it. 

0 Kudos
TAMBI
Beginner

hi DeividA_intel

i have same problem .no applications have been detected. what ever i do cant see the list. i have check every things mentioned but no way. need ur help. 

0 Kudos
jobnik
Beginner

Hi,

I had the same message.

All you need to do is first open the Metro Exodus game and then it will show up in an app.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello kingy, 

I would like to know if you still having issues with Intel Application Optimization and if you were not able to add your games. If the issue persists, do not forget to reply with the information requested.

jobnik, if you are presenting this same issue, I recommend you open a new thread, this will help us to know the impact of this issue.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
SlaytheJay
Novice

I'm having the exact same issue. I bought metro exodus enhanced edition and its not showing up in intel APO . I have opened the game and closed it , opened up intel APO and closed it and enabled and disabled it and still not detecting metro exodus enhanced edition. 

*Problem solved*. I just had to close the steam app then re open it. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello kingy,  

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

SlaytheJay, thanks for your advice and if you encounter this issue again, I recommend you to open a new post. This will help us to have better control and track of this issue.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
SlaytheJay
Novice
Thank you, I’ll do so if I encounter the issue again. Is there any news on when more games are coming? This is a fantastic feature and what thread director should’ve been. Very beneficial & I can’t wait for more.
0 Kudos
Chimpokoman
Beginner

Disregard I figured it out. It turns out Asus has yet to update there website with the most updated version of Intel Dtt so I had to snag it from a different website other than my motherboard manufacturer which is actually kind of sad that Asus can't just post the most up to date drivers on there website.

They must have put it on the Z790 Dark hero drivers list but never put it on the Z790 Hero list because the one on my Motherboard drivers list is out dated.

Very disappointed in Asus ROG for this.

If anyone else comes to this thread looking for a solution. 

Advanced Mode is only available with Intel® DTT 11405 or later versions, which is available through your system manufacturer. Unfortunately, some system manufacturers may not have the latest Intel® DTT yet available to utilize the Intel® Application Optimization with Advanced Mode.

So if you are having issues with it not detecting certain games that show on there most updated list of games this is most likely the reason you're motherboard manufacturer never updated the intel DTT driver list for you're motherboard and there for you are downloading and installing the out dated version of intel DTT.

Find and download the latest Intel DTT driver 11405 version. I was able to snag it from DriverStation which was the first thing that popped up in a google search of where to download the driver. You may also be able to snag it from a different more recent Z790 motherboard driver list on you're manufacturers website if you feel more comfortable downloading the driver from a more trusted source.

I hope this guide helps anyone that got as frustrated as I did on this hunt for drivers and application updates and what have you.

0 Kudos