Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14982 Discussions

Intel NUC M15 LAPBC710 Battery health optimizer

Elranon
Beginner

Good afternoon,
Could you please clarify if there is any possibility to set battery thresholds in this laptop model?
I know that in the NUC software studio for gaming laptops there is a function Battery health optimiser that allows you to do this, but it does not work on this model.
Why didn't they make this necessary function available for these devices?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Elranon, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I understand the limitation you encountered with e NUC software studio on your LAPBC710 laptop kit. I want to check with my team for alternative options that you can take. Before I do so, may I please know the reason why you want set a threshold of your battery percentage? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Elranon
Beginner

Dear Ramyer,

Standard reason is battery health. All manufacturers have this functions, also, this function is supperted in Intel® NUC X15 (2022). But, NUC M15 don't have that function (((

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090150/intel-nuc.htmlhttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090150/intel-nuc.html

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Elranon,

I'll take note of this for now. It is best to coordinate this with our team for further checking and will post updates once available. Feel free to let me know if you have questions or clarifications.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Elranon,

Good day!

Kindly check your email for updates. Thank you.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Elranon
Beginner

Hello dear,

I received your email, thank you.

There is no solution here, right?

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Elranon,

I have sent you an email regarding this thread. Feel free to check your inbox for more details. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos