Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14573 Discussions

Intel i512600kf Frequency drops from time to time

Enterion13
Beginner

Hello, have a question about the processor Intel i512600kf during rendering 3d max +corona renderer at first a couple of minutes render at 100% frequency 4.2 then begins to occasionally drop to 93-94% load for about 20 seconds, then back to 100% load and it happens all the time.

it was found that it is a power limit trotling when it turns on tdp becomes 60 watts suggest how you can solve this problem

Motherboard GIGABYTE B660M DS3H DDR4 settings standard only the RAM timings raised to 3200 hertz

What could it be related to?

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Enterion13, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Did you build it?

Just to make sure, besides the frequency dropping from time to time, is the computer throttling when you use 3D max +corona renderer, is it showing any other problem?

Was this specific machine ever work fine before without dropping frequency when using the 3D max +corona renderer?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Enterion13, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Enterion13, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos