Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

Intel's Marvel gaming bundle

harshil
Beginner

I bought lenovo legion 5i from Croma retailer on 22nd of October. It has i7 10750H processor. Now it is eligible for intel's software offer program i.e. marvel gaming bundle. But for that I need master key. And to get master key I have to register my laptop and I don't know where and how do I register my laptop. 

Note: I have purchased my laptop from a local retailer, Croma , who is part of this program . Please someone help me out here 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @harshil

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon. For inquiries about Intel® Software Starter Pack (Steps to Redeem Intel® Gaming Bundle Code) please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page: https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

Note:

For inquiries regarding "product registration", it is worth mentioning that for Intel® products like Boxed Processors or Intel® NUCs, registration is not required in order to get warranty or technical support.

Now, we understand your inquiry is also regarding how to register a Lenovo* laptop to get a Master Key. In this case, our recommendation is to address this specific concern directly to Lenovo™ or your place of purchase so they can advise if the registration is required and the proper steps to complete this. In this scenario, they are the best channel of support regarding "registration inquiries".

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @harshil

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon. For inquiries about Intel® Software Starter Pack (Steps to Redeem Intel® Gaming Bundle Code) please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page: https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

Note:

For inquiries regarding "product registration", it is worth mentioning that for Intel® products like Boxed Processors or Intel® NUCs, registration is not required in order to get warranty or technical support.

Now, we understand your inquiry is also regarding how to register a Lenovo* laptop to get a Master Key. In this case, our recommendation is to address this specific concern directly to Lenovo™ or your place of purchase so they can advise if the registration is required and the proper steps to complete this. In this scenario, they are the best channel of support regarding "registration inquiries".

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos