Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15534 Discussions

Request for Replacement of Intel i7-14700K Processor (Purchased on Amazon.it) for instability

PietrocCalzolari
New User
Dear Intel Support Team,

I am writing to request a replacement for my Intel Core i7-14700K processor. I purchased the processor from Amazon Italy one year ago. Unfortunately, I am experiencing issues with the product, which I believe may be due to a manufacturing defect.

Despite following all installation guidelines and troubleshooting steps, the processor is not performing as expected. I would appreciate your assistance in arranging a replacement for the defective unit under warranty.

Please let me know the necessary steps I need to follow or any additional information required to process this request. I can provide the purchase receipt, serial number, or any other details you may need.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PuppetMaster
Beginner
Dude you should set up a support ticket it’s faster that way, this is a community support forum and intel support employees don’t check the forums as often good luck.