Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12775 Discussions

Rohs info.

ns
Beginner
Hi,
Please provide the RoHS status Yes or No, RoHS exemption Value and RoHS 2 (2015/863/EU) doc for below part.

Part:
CD8068904657502
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Paul_R_Intel

Hello ns, 

Thank you for joining the community, I understand that you are looking for the ROHs information on the Intel® Xeon® Gold 6326 Processor.

Based on my research I found the Declaration for Compliance, you can find it here:

In case that you ever need to find it for any other intel product please follow the steps below:

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Best regards, 

Paul R.   

Intel Customer Support Technician   

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:   

https://intel.com/support/serverbios  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Beginner
Can you explain what exactly you are talking about what's a RoHS and that other stuff you would like information on I apparently have LoL I'm a new newby I'm like huh?
Paul_R_Intel

Hello ns, 

Thank you for joining the community, I understand that you are looking for the ROHs information on the Intel® Xeon® Gold 6326 Processor.

Based on my research I found the Declaration for Compliance, you can find it here:

In case that you ever need to find it for any other intel product please follow the steps below:

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Best regards, 

Paul R.   

Intel Customer Support Technician   

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:   

https://intel.com/support/serverbios