Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15527 Discussions

What is the typical TDP (PL1) of Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 Processor(Intel® NUC11 Pro Board NUC11TNBv5)

KirilL1987
Beginner

I'm trying to understand what is the typical TDP for the i5-1145G7 (used in Intel® NUC 11 Pro Board NUC11TNBv5),

Seems like the spec present the TDP up (28W) as the typical TDP :

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/208660/intel-core-i51145g7-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-40-ghz-with-ipu/specifications.html 

For example, for my existing processor - Intel® Core™ i5-7300U Processor the spec shows the typical TDP (15W) in addition to TDP up/down (Intel® NUC Board NUC7i5DNBE)

:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/97472/intel-core-i57300u-processor-3m-cache-up-to-3-50-ghz/specifications.html 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This forum is for Intel NUCs.  What is your NUC model number?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello KirilL1987,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I would like to research the information. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello KirilL1987,

The processor does have the typical TDP, it just had a little change. The minimum required to operate is 12W but if the processor will be used for tasks above the base frequency, it is better for you to have something higher than 12W and the maximum needed to work under specs will be 28W.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello KirilL1987,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
KirilL1987
Beginner

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for the answer, Steven

0 Kudos