Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14751 Discussions

When will the 6434H model be available from the server vendor?

awesome
Novice

Hello.

I'm working for a server partner company.

Currently, the customer wants 6434H cpu, but the server vendor only confirms the 6434 model, and I don't see the 6434H.

I'd like to ask when you have a plan for the supply.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_A_Intel

Hello awesome,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel Communities and for your interest in our product.

I appreciate your question, but I'm afraid my knowledge is limited to the fact that the product was launched this year. For more specific details on availability, it would be best to contact the vendor directly or check their official website for the latest updates.

To explore more options and detailed information, I recommend visiting our distributors' website: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html. By visiting a distributor's website, you'll have access to a comprehensive selection of products, along with detailed specifications and any current promotions they may be offering.

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to help.

Sincerely,

Allan

0 Kudos
Allan_A_Intel

Hello, awesome,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up and see if there's anything else I can assist you with at this time.

I would like to kindly remind you that the specific information you are seeking can only be provided by the vendor. They are the best resource to address your query accurately and in detail. I recommend reaching out to them directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your request.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can do to support you. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Best regards,

Allan

0 Kudos
awesome
Novice

Thank you. I checked further and found that 6434H is only available in certain server models {server ex)4socket with multiple CPU sockets}.
Thank you for your advice.

0 Kudos