Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14543 Discussions

Where can I get a replacement sticker?

Windows10user
Novice

I own a 11th gen core i5 1135G7 @ 2.40GHz laptop and the sticker got peeled off the edge. Where can I get a new sticker?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Windows10user, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

To help you with the sticker replacement, please enter the following link and follow the instruction:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000015039/programs.html

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Windows10user, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

To help you with the sticker replacement, please enter the following link and follow the instruction:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000015039/programs.html

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Windows10user
Novice

What does it mean 

1. Picture of the processor itself, but the Processor Stamped Specs must be readable.
  2. Picture of the processor box in picture.
0 Kudos
ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

It would probably be easier to just go on eBay and buy one .... there's plenty for sale!

0 Kudos
Windows10user
Novice

Thanks I will buy one

ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

Intel probably won't like that ... but it just goes to prove it doesn't mean that much!

ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

If someone really knew what they were doing and took a magnifying glass, one can see a real Intel sticker has a  reflective pattern with a microchip pattern around the edge.   Some of the stickers for sale might be off old computers and have that pattern, but some might be forgeries without it.   If you are going to resell your computer, you want to make sure you get a real sticker ... it might be worth getting it from Intel!

Windows10user
Novice

Okay

ClariceStarling
Valued Contributor II

BTW whoever thought of the Intel inside stickers was a marketing genius.  They are probably retired and living on their own Pacific island by now!