Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14699 Discussions

cpu utilization instability i3 10105f

gyula120
Beginner

Games that are cpu heavy will have very unstable utilization but also games that are not cpu heavy.I would add that all the drivers are up to date and the temperature is fine, and of course when it is there is a very unpleasant lag.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gyula120,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

May we know when the issue started, and have you made any recent changes prior to the issue happening?

And also, please share a photo of your CPU utilization so we can check it on our end.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
gyula120
Beginner

Szia, a másik problémám az, hogy nem tudom letölteni/telepíteni a legújabb illesztőprogramot, és ez okozza a problémát.

Letöltöttem az illesztőprogramot, megnyitottam a fájlt és ezt kaptam

gyula120_2-1716041289037.png

Megnéztem az Intel® Driver & Support Assistantben, hogy vannak-e frissített illesztőprogramok

és továbbra is azt mondta, hogy ehhez a rendszerhez nem érhetők el támogatott illesztőprogram- vagy szoftverfrissítések.

gyula120_0-1716040867462.png

gyula120_1-1716040895207.png

nincs kis zöld pont az Intel® Driver & Support Assistant ikonján

Sorry for the late reply =D

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gyula120,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The most recent graphics driver for your processor is available here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137. If this is the version that you downloaded and were trying to install, this error (which I cannot translate, so am guessing what it implies) may mean that you need to do a clean install. That is, with your Internet connection disabled, manually uninstall the existing graphics driver, reboot and then install this latest driver.

Another issue that can affect driver installation is not having prerequisite driver packages installed. The first package that you need to install - immediately after installing Windows - is the Chipset Device Software package. Since it can be customized for the motherboard in use, this package is supplied by the motherboard manufacturer, not Intel. I also recommend (though it isn't absolutely required) that you install the Intel Management Engine software package.

Hope this helps,

...S

gyula120
Beginner

Thanks for the answer, but I have a question where can I delete the existing driver?

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gyula120,

Please check out this article: How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver, and follow the steps outlined in the link to cleanly install your graphics driver.

And by the way, since your processor does not include an Intel graphics card, it's better that you contact your graphics card manufacturer to get their latest driver for your graphics.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gyula120,

For additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos