Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14721 Discussions

lane margin tool runs abnormally

wxy1993
Beginner

Linux environment LMT Revision 0.77, running scan, there is no RC and upstream port information, only downstream port information; running lmt, it prompts port not ready, try again...

>>> start = runLMT(Accept_License, Files_Name, Run_Scan, Segment_Count, Run_LMT, Execute_Lane_Reversal, input_dic)
Linux OS
Seg 00, Bus 0xFF, Dev 31, Fnc 0
PCI scan complete: 321 Functions

Devices found at PCIe 4.0/5.0 and L0:
+--+--+--+-+--+----------------+-----+-----+--+--+-+----------+----------+----------+
|--+ DSP + +-----+-----+ USP + + +----------|
|S |B |D |F|C | PCI-Express | Neg | Neg |B |D |F| DSP | USP | |
|e |u |e |n|a |Device/Port Type| Lnk | Lnk |u |e |n| DIDVID | DIDVID | Retimers |
|g |s |v |c|p | | Spd | Wid |s |v |c| | | |
+--+--+--+-+--+----------------+-----+-----+--+--+-+----------+----------+----------+
|00|a1|00|0|00| Downstream Port| 5| 16|a2|00|0|0x80011f53|0x10011af4| 0|
|00|a1|01|0|00| Downstream Port| 5| 16|a3|00|0|0x80011f53|0x10011af4|

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello wxy1993, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I want to better understand the issue that you are experiencing. May I please know the specific product that you are reporting? This will help us identify troubleshooting steps suited specifically to your device. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello wxy1993, 

I am just following up regarding the specific product that you are reporting. Please share this with us so we can better assist you. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
wxy1993
Beginner

hi Ramyer M,

Thank you for your reply. I have solved this problem. The server only supports gen3 at most, which causes port not ready.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello wxy1993, 

Thank you for responding back to us and for sharing the limitation you encountered. Seeing that you no longer need support for this issue, I will proceed in closing this case instead. Should you need assistance in the future, feel free to create a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored. 

We wish you the best in your future endeavors! 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos