Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15008 Discussions

i7-13700k issues

BenWilson
Beginner

I've been having a lot of Status Breakpoint, and out of memory issues in my browsers (all).  Programs don't start correctly, and overall the computer has became sluggish.  I ran the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool a few times, and it fails each time.  I haven't overclocked the processor, and it's about 9 months old (it's been like this the last month).

I've purchased new RAM thinking that might fix the issue, and reinstalled the entire OS several times.

Any guidance is appreciated!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @BenWilson  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will do my best to assist you here. 

Please try and answer the following questions to understand your issue: 

1. Clear browser cache: Sometimes, accumulated cache files can interfere. Clearing the cache in your browser settings may resolve the issue. Go to the browser's settings or preferences, find the option to clear the cache, and then restart the browser. 
  2. What browsers have you tried (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari)? 
  3. Check for system updates: Ensure that your operating system is up to date. Sometimes, OS updates can include important fixes. 
  4. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message you are referring to? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
BenWilson
Beginner

Thanks for the attempted assist Jocelyn.

I had re-installed the entire Operating System several times in addition to all the steps presented.

I have entered a support case, and the processor is being covered by the 3 year warranty.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @BenWilson  

Thank you for your reply. I am happy to hear that you are getting help from our warranty team now, I appreciate you letting me know. 

This thread will no longer be monitored, but if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back and submit a new post. 

Have a nice day. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos