Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14950 Discussions

i9-13900h

SCCR
Beginner
@Jocelyn_Intel Hello,Jocelyn M!What I meet is the freeze of the image.I have tried to change the settings and finally find that if I improve picture settings, the problem would be some extent solved! There is no error messages or any other specific issues,so I have tried to find why this could happen and finally a possible explanation is: the E and P cores dispatch. Why I say this? Cause once my settings are a bit low the image will be just sometimes 200fps but most times 30fps and I search the CPUs working and some don't work! But things different when I set high settings cause the CPUs which worked and not have changed each other.And!The most important, there's only sometimes choke(freezing)! And I have viewed the Internet of CN and found the same situation and solving ways!The problem CPUs are all 12700,12900,13700,13900 which have E and P cores! Finally I advised that INTEL should improve the usage of E and P cores in new drive!!!!(Even I have openoptimum performance! ) I'm not a English native, so my english can't speak very clearly sometimes.Sorry! Best regards, A Chinese User
0 Kudos
1 Reply
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello SCCR,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We understand you have opened a community forum support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best regards

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos