Beginner

any updated drivers?

Can't isolate core security

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TESTICLESE
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my post. I have an i5 processor. My machine says that I am usable to install Windows 11. I am currently running 10 pro 64.  

Processor: INTEL CORE i5 CPU   650  Placa Intel H55, suporte a memoria ddr 3 - 1333mhz 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @TESTICLESE  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

In order to understand your issue, please provide more details of the issue you are facing. 

Also, what is your processor's model? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @TESTICLESE   

I hope you are great. 

I am checking this thread and I would like to know if you were able to review my previous post.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
TESTICLESE
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my post. I have an i5 processor. My machine says that I am usable to install Windows 11. I am currently running 10 pro 64.  

Processor: INTEL CORE i5 CPU   650  Placa Intel H55, suporte a memoria ddr 3 - 1333mhz 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your i5-650 is not supported by Windows 11.   It is also not supported by Windows 10.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @TESTICLESE  

Thank you for the information provided. 

We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the Processors Forum.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Marketing Status > "Discontinued":  Intel® Core™ i5-650 Processor   

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
RandallIpsen
Beginner

Did you get  a solution? I have a dell 15-5200u processor. I'm getting the igdkmd64.sys incompatible driver message.  I can't upgrade to 11 and cant turn on the memory integrity feature. I wish intel would provide a solution.

0 Kudos