Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

me gustaria saber si puedo actualizar mi procesador y los controladores graficos y si es asi me podriais decir cuales son

HDelg4
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You have provided no information.

For a processor upgrade, the new processor must be socket, chipset, and BIOS compatible. Only the laptop or system/motherboard manufacturer can tell you what processors are supported by their BIOS. You must ask them. Then, you can select from those processors ONLY if your existing processor is NOT soldered to the motherboard.

Your first step is to contact the manufacturer of your device.

Doc

0 Kudos
HDelg4
Beginner
vale y como contacto con el fabricante? El dom., 15 mar. 2020 a las 20:13, Intel Forums (<supportreplies@intel.com>) escribió:
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Yes, you must contact the manufacturer of your laptop, or desktop, and ask them what processors are supported by their BIOS.

Doc

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello HDelg4,

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel Community. 

I jumped into the thread to remove personal information.

I also would like to make a note that what Al Hill said is correct, it's very important to verify with the system manufacturer before make processor/hardware change on the system since the socket, chipset, memory, cooling, and BIOS should be compatible with the processor.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos