Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

need MDDS of intel Core i series

TZhan4
Novice

Hi

I want MDDS of intel Core i series(after 2nd generation).

And Is the intel CPU compliant with RoHS2? Or is it an exemption? Please tell me about this point.

Thanks!

Joyce 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello TZhan4, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please use the following link for all the details needed, Regulatory Information for Intel® Processors: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007015/processors.html 

To find the Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) for Intel® Products, follow these instructions: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000028326/memory-and-storage.html 

Note: Keep in mind that Intel doesn't provide MDDS documentation for pre-release products and engineering samples. Additionally, Intel doesn't support products in "retired" status, as these parts are not active, no longer manufactured, nor available for purchase. 

1. Visit Intel® Quality Document Management System (QDMS)
  2. Click MDDS Database
  3. Search MDDS database by using Intel Material Master Number (MM#)Intel Product Code or Ordering Part Number (OPN), for Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) legacy products (formerly Altera., to locate the document on the QDMS website. 
  4. Select MM Number or Product Code or OPN Number in the drop-down menu, enter the information in free-form text field, and click Search
  • Using MM Number: If an MDDS is available, click on the Package Number hyperlink in the Results area to open a copy of the MDDS. See example search screen below: 
  • Using Product Code: If an MDDS is available, click on the Package Number hyperlink in the Results area to open a copy of the MDDS.  

You can find the RoHS compliance doing the following: 

1. Under the Ordering and Compliance section of the product page, look for PCN/MDDS Information. 
    1. Click MDDS to see RoHS Compliance information. 
  1. Find the Master Material Number (MM Number) or the Spec Code from the product page under Ordering and Compliance under the PCN/MDSS section. 
    1. Enter the Master Material Number (MM Number) or the Spec Code in the MDDS Database. 
    2. Determine RoHS compliance. 

In case you are looking some specific information, please include more details and provide the full model number of the processor.   

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello TZhan4,  

Were you able to check the previous post and check the information? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
TZhan4
Novice

yes, I did, but nothing talk about RoHS 2 !

Joyce 

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello TZhan4,   

Thank you for your reply. 

We noticed that you have another thread about the same inquiry which is already being investigated. We will close this thread in order to avoid duplication of efforts and the assistance will continue through the second one you have: https://community.intel.com/t5/Processors/CPU-compatible-with-RoHS-2/m-p/1215398#M46757 

Regards,   

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos