Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15639 Discussions

trouble with secure boot

Vrags123
Beginner

having trouble finding secure boot on my Hyundai laptop please help I really want to know how to get secure boot on

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VipinS_Intel

Hi Virginia, we would like to inform you that we are routing your query to the dedicated team for further assistance.

0 Kudos
FrancisP_Intel

Hello Vrags123,

We see that you're having an issue finding a secure boot on your Hyundai Laptop. Before we start, we'd like to set your expectations first that our assistance with this may be limited as the device was manufactured by Hyundai. 

For us to better understand the issue and to think of the best approach we can take to assist you with this.

1. What sort of issue are you having or your plans why you need to find a secure boot?
  2. What is the model of your device? This will allow us to search through publicly available documents that may have been released by the manufacturer.

If you're unable to extract the system model, you may use Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software to do a complete system scan and share with us the txt file that you'll get from it.

We may have additional questions depending on your answers. We'll be waiting for your response.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
FrancisP_Intel

Hello Vrags123,

I wanted to check in to see if you've had a chance to review our previous message. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if there's anything else you need clarification on regarding this matter.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

0 Kudos
FrancisP_Intel

Hello Vrags123,

I haven't received a response from you, so I will be closing this inquiry. If you require further assistance, please feel free to submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

0 Kudos