CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20684 Discussions

Arria 10 transceiver IBIS model

Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Dear,

By the link below:

Intel Programmable Devices IBIS model

I only find "LVDS" and "LVPECL"  IO standards IBIS model in the list of models of Arria 10.

I do not find "CML" and "High Speed Differential I/O" IBIS model which is also supported by transceiver RX.

Where can I find those file ?

Thank you.

Brs,

Leon

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi Leon,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the high speed transceiver model. For your information, the Hspice or IBIS AMI model for transceiver is provided under NDA through IPS case. It would be great you could can open an IPS case or seek help from your local FAE to file an IPS on behalf to request. Note that we would need an NDA in place to release the model.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi Leon,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the high speed transceiver model. For your information, the Hspice or IBIS AMI model for transceiver is provided under NDA through IPS case. It would be great you could can open an IPS case or seek help from your local FAE to file an IPS on behalf to request. Note that we would need an NDA in place to release the model.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Thank you, we have received 10GX transceiver IBIS model.

0 Kudos