we found the resistance of pin BC41 (VCCT_GXBL1C) vs pin BB43 (Gnd) is low resistance(23 Ohm) compare good device (286 Ohm). Cisco team need to know the root cause of failure. We have prepare the defect device to INTEL for determining the cause of failure q’ty 1 pcs.
Thank you for contacting Intel Community.
Please be noted that Intel FPGA requires details information for failure analysis request. Please help to answer questions below in order for us to better understand your position.
1. Please provide full device details.
1.1. Device name : Stratix 10
1.2. Full part number: 1ST280EY2F55I2LG
2. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.
5. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
6. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
7. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
8. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
9. Did you swap the failure device to a known good board? Is the failure following the device or board?