Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20737 Discussions

Development Kit availability of Agilex series-D and Agilex RF SoC FPGAs

rsyocto
Beginner

As a FPGA IP design house we plan to design our soft- and hardware IPs for your latest Intel Agilex series-D, Agilex RF and codename Sundance Mesa SoC FPGA product family specially for embedded and industrial customers.

For us important to know is the release date of a Intel Development Kit for these devices and the overall product release date in mass production. For instance, since a year there is no update of your RF SoC FPGA product.

Are further technical information about these products available that you can share with us e.g. under NDA?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

For your request, you may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Hope that answer your question.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
rsyocto
Beginner

Thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately, the question was not answered at all.

From my point of view, the question of concrete start dates and availability dates of development kits for your new SoC FPGA device families was clearly stated and I think it is very important for your partners and the community to start developing IP to help you make new products a success. No way would I ask for a list of distributors as it is well known to everyone in the Intel community and would waste your precious time. By the way, we are also there as a partner.

If you don't want to or can't answer this question, please just say so. I hope you and Intel don't take this criticism amiss and can help us.

Best regards, 

Robin Sebastian (rsyocto)

0 Kudos