Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20764 Discussions

Device body marking

JegQ
Beginner

Greetings,

I'm unsure if this ALTERA device logo and the font used for markings are genuine for the FPGA Arria® II parts. The font type looks suspicious. Could you please confirm their authenticity?

JegQ_0-1681192376734.png

JegQ_0-1681192817009.png

JegQ_1-1681192398429.png

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry to let you know that, we do not provide part marking verification in order to avoid the devices from grey market.

Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Regards,

Aiman

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry to let you know that, we do not provide part marking verification in order to avoid the devices from grey market.

Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.